Eachway Lane, Rednal, Birmingham
- Ref: 10113
- Type: Semi-Detached House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 3
- Tenure: Freehold
- Originally Two Cottages & Extended Quirky Property
- Utility Room & Downstairs Shower Room
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Separate WC & Bathroom
- Mature Garden
- Ample Parking
- Land to the side ideal for developing
- No Upward Chain
A unique detached property dating back to 1682, which was previously two nailers cottages put together and extended. The property in brief comprises five bedrooms, three receptions, kitchen, bathroom, separate WC, downstairs wet room.
The outside has ample parking, gated front, lawn, ponds, mature trees and bushes. There is land to the side which has potential to build on.
The property is situated in a sought after road in Rednal, Birmingham at the foot of Lickey Hills Golf Course.
The property is Freehold.